Cultivation Supervisor – GrowHealthy – Lake Wales, FL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products
GrowHealthy is a looking for a Cultivation Supervisor. A Cultivation Supervisor will assist the Master Grower / Sr. Cultivation Manager with all activities and operations of the Cultivation Area. We are looking for hard workers who bring their knowledge and skills, but who are also willing to learn every day and appreciate how our facility runs. This specialized employee will be accountable for specific areas of operation.
- Responsible for helping the Cultivation Manager meet production goals and quality expectations.
- Duties included, but are not limited to: Watering plants, Applying Foliar Applications for pest and mold maintenance (IPM), Manicuring plants, Cleaning grow areas, Propagating cannabis (Cloning), Transplanting cannabis plants, Moving plants through production, Harvesting plants, and Data Entry.
- Communicates with Team Leads and aids in other areas when not working with required daily tasks.
- Cultivation areas include; Indoor and Greenhouse Cultivation, IPM, Dry/Cure, Quality Control, Packaging, and Inventory Control
- Maintain plant health throughout the cultivation process.
- Maintain good agricultural practices.
- Maintain accurate records, inventories, and data as needed.
- Interviewing, selecting staff, training development & performance management
- Appraising employee productivity and efficiency & recommending pay adjustment
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Agricultural, or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of the cannabis plant. (required)
- Experience preferably in horticulture, plant science, manufacturing or business administration and three to five years of experience in related position with an emphasis in an operations production/manufacturing environment.
- Capable of working without supervision.
- Understands compliance regulations and adheres to SOPs for specialized areas.
- Competent computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.