McCrory Sunny Hill Nursery, LLC d/b/a GrowHealthy and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is looking for a Cultivation Supervisor. As Cultivation Supervisor you will be part of a focused and motivated Leadership Team, assisting our Head Grower/Senior Manager of Cultivation with all activities and operations of the Cultivation Area. We are looking for hard workers who bring their knowledge and skills, but who are also willing to learn every day and appreciate how our facility runs. This specialized employee will be accountable for specific areas of operation as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for helping the Cultivation Manager meet production goals and quality expectations.
- Duties included, but are not limited to: Watering plants, Applying Foliar Applications for pest and mold maintenance (IPM), Manicuring plants, Cleaning grow areas, Propagating cannabis (Cloning)
- Transplanting cannabis plants, Moving plants through production, Harvesting plants, and Data Entry.
- Communicates with Team Leads and aids in other areas when not working with required daily tasks.
- Cultivation areas include; Indoor and Outdoor Shade house/Greenhouse Cultivation, IPM, Dry/Cure, Trim, Harvest
- Maintain plant health throughout the cultivation process.
- Maintain good agricultural practices.
- Maintain accurate records, inventories, and data as needed.
- Training, development & performance management of assigned staff.
- Full and open scheduling availability is required in order to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, holidays, etc. This is not a Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm job!
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Agricultural, or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the cannabis plant. (required)
- Experience preferably in horticulture, plant science, manufacturing or business administration and 3 to 5 years of experience in a related position with an emphasis in operations and scheduling
- Experience required with Excel, Word, Outlook. ERP system experience preferred.
- Capable of working without supervision, requires self-motivation and initiative
Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift to 50lbs without assistance
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about departments
Computer Work/Data Entry
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- High volume plant atmosphere, indoor and outdoor locations
- Exposure to the following: heat, sun, humidity, artificial light, small rooms
- Safety equipment (PPE) required in plant areas
- Computer screen exposure due to data entry responsibility: Adilas, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to spend most of the work time in manufacturing areas, standing, walking, reaching, etc.as stated in Physical Demands
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR