GrowHealthy – Cultivation Tech
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for Cultivation team members to join us.
GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies has become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
OUR MISSION: DEDICATED TO HELPING PATIENTS LIVE HEALTHIER, HAPPIER LIVES. WE PRODUCE PREMIUM QUALITY CANNABIS PRODUCTS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE RELIEF FROM A HOST OF CONDITIONS AND TO PROMOTE GENERAL WELLNESS.
GROWHEALTHY PROVIDES PHARMACEUTICAL-GRADE MEDICAL CANNABIS THAT IS STRINGENTLY TESTED TO ASSURE A HIGH LEVEL OF QUALITY FOR PATIENTS. IN ADDITION, WE ALSO MAINTAIN STRICT CONTROLS OVER PRODUCT CONSISTENCY AND POTENCY SO THAT PATIENTS CAN BE ASSURED THEY ARE RECEIVIG THE SAME DOSAGE WITH EACH PRODUCT USE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all required duties in the Cultivation Department, including the following areas of production: inventory management, plant breeding, cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, cropping, topping, flushing, bucking down, sorting, cleaning and preventative sprays
- Maintain accurate daily activity records and operation logs
- Follow GrowHealthy policies and procedures
- Insect detection, identification techniques, and general crop scouting
- Oversee cleanliness and organization of all equipment present within the grow area
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, contractors, and co-workers
- Maintain a clean, SAFE and organized work environment
- Must adhere to scheduled work hours (punctuality and attendance) Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks on a daily basis: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, kneeling, squatting, performing repetitive motions, climbing and carrying boxes
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for up to 8 to 10 hours a day
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be able to work in a cultivation environment with varying temperatures, humidity, exposure to plant life and moderate to loud noise levels
Skills / Knowledge
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Degree in Biology, Horticulture, or Applied Science preferred
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis a plus
- Knowledge of container systems with soil and hydro, as well as an understanding of temperature and humidity manipulation, a plus
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as organic plant treatment options, a plus
- Ability to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a large-scale grow facility
- Experience in marijuana cultivation preferred, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.