MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at www.medmen.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates and can guide others in Post Harvest activities including but not limited to trimming, sorting flower, handing out flower, tracking trimmer output, and data logging.
- General duties around the Trim area as they relate to the upkeep of the room
- Looking for contaminates in flower such as Plant pests and other perils, with a keen eye for spotting issues before the flower goes to manufacturing.
- Follow SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and can demonstrate for others to understand.
- Manage the Flower, making sure each lot gets the attention it needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Compliance with worker protection standards (WPS)
- Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas
- Must be able to work in an environment/culture of safety
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma
- Prior Trim experience
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable
- Team Leading experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The employee will be expected to work inside in a controlled Trimming area and must have suitable clothing. In addition, employees are required to follow GMP and Quality standards in terms of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as hair nets, beard nets, respirators, shoe covers, lab coats, etc. as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Physical demands include sitting, standing, and working with scissors,
No travel is expected with this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Must successful complete and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.