Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating the training program in a manner that supports the organizations missions, values, and goals.
- Provide hands on training with team members to assure that all cultivation operations are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
- Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance.
- Proactively identifying training gaps and opportunities; and implementing effective solutions.
- Develop and execute on-site education.
- Assist and facilitate onboarding training and lead educational facility tours.
- Responsible for on-going education relating to cultivation.
- Responsible for the preparation of content for all educational materials and presentations.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years in progressively responsible cultivation experience, including at least six months in a management or training position.
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer.