Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment, with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions. Our goal is to inspire, lead, trust and deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
As a Curator, you are a salesperson and will be the first point of contact for our customers when they enter the store, you will help to create the energy and excitement around KNOX products, providing the right solutions and providing the knowledge needed for patients to safely use our products. You understand that the Fluent dispensary is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you reviewing a doctors’ recommendation and with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products that meet those needs. You will sell effectively and every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Fluent visitor into a loyal Fluent customer.
- Sell Fluent products to patients
- Increase dispensary, team and personal sales over a given continuum.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist on delivery’s as a Health Educator
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on all customer issues requiring additional research
- Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and fully understand the benefits of Medical Cannabis
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues, as application.
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Sales experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with people, either face to face or by telephone or email
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
Minimum of an Associate degree
One+ years sales experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Dispensary-related experience a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Jacksonville, FL (Preferred)
- Weekends required