Job Title: Cure Lead
Reports to: Cure Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
The Cure Lead ensures daily functions of the department are being performed correctly and efficiently to ensure accuracy and quality throughout the process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all employees are aware and adhere to the company’s Uniform and Attendance policies.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP’s. Any questions that the employees have regarding task should be directed to you.
- Perform daily team meeting with your group to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
- Reporting any issues or updates on a daily basis directly to Cure Manager
- Complete daily Employee Assessment logs
- Complete Daily Inventory Checks for multiple flower pipelines
- Ensure all flower transfers are properly executed per week
- Ensure that all Moisture Logs are updated and cataloged daily
- Make sure tools and equipment are maintained, cleaned and calibrated as needed.
- Make sure you are reporting to Management on a regular basis with updates, problems, or comments.
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possesses a previous Cannabis work history with knowledge of Curing/Drying Cannabis Flower
- Possesses a strong understanding of common plant deficiencies.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret issues and find solutions quickly
- Strong computer skills.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have valid drivers license or ability to obtain one
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace