The Team Lead position is responsible for leading various positions with in the customer care team. The focus of the department is to create loyalty to all Altmed Florida brands while delivering exemplary service to our patients. The Team lead will encourage a positive work environment while meeting department goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Direct the day to day activities & operations of the patient-care center(call center)
- Ability to manage personnel guidance on a daily basis
- Assigning lunch breaks, side work, workstations, etc.
- Anticipate needs in the customer care center
- Responsible for overall quality of agent performance
- Serve as a resource for Patient-care staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations;
- Respond to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions
- Handle escalated call situations and resolve any conflict immediately
- Coach and counsel agents as needed
- Utilizing provided software, analyze productivity, attendance, call quality, and disposition
- Develop a good understanding of client needs, business objectives, and business trends
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to staff
- Communicate daily with the team on individual and group performance
- Ability to be proactive, not reactive
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Five years or more prior experience in retail sales, customer service role (prior Medical Marijuana Industry and/or dispensary experience is not required but is a plus!)
- At least one full year as a Supervisor/Team Lead, leading workflow, handling customer complaints.
- Passion to serve people with debilitating conditions
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Ability to work weekends & holidays as scheduled
- Ability to pass a Level-2 background check, as required by the Florida Department of Health
- Ability to complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks assigned by Patient Care-Center Manager
- Ability to collaborate with other departments within Altmed Florida
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Ruskin, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Call center
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested