Customer Escalation Specialist – GrowHealthy – Lake Wales, FL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products
GrowHealthy is a looking for a Customer Service Escalation Specialist. The Customer Service Escalation Specialist serves as the company’s single point of contact working with internal and external customers to investigate and correct customer issues and/or complaints. The Customer Service Escalation Specialist is responsible for maintaining the Company as an industry leader in customer satisfaction by ensuring prompt resolution of reported problems relating to quality and/or the overall customer experience.
Essential Job Duties:
- Receives incoming telephone calls from customers and enters customer data into the computer.
- Responds to customer concerns related to price discrepancies, damages, quality of service or any other service related issues from all platforms.
- Investigates customer complaints by talking with all parties involved and reviewing all information as necessary.
- Expedites and coordinates with team members and management to resolve problems and customer issues. Coordinates with outside vendors/contractors, if necessary, to schedule appointments associated with resolving issue.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues by negotiating fair resolutions.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives by analyzing and implementing enhancements to current customer service systems and processes. Will work closely with Training Coordinator.
- Responsible for gathering and communicating information to upper Management and/or the legal department to respond and resolve any BBB or government agency complaints.
- Responsible for following-up on calls populated in the Concern tool within 24 hours.
- 5+ years in customer service is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management to meet deadlines, superior attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- To be proficient with Microsoft Excel and reporting
- To excel in diffusing customer escalations while supporting companies’ goals and initiatives
- The ability to advise and coach management in escalated customer situations
- To work successfully independently but also in a team environment
- To be a confident and energetic team player & leader, committed to supporting a positive work environment for our team even in difficult and challenging situations
- Previous escalations experience required