- Greet and Check-in customers as they enter
- Verification of customer ID and cannabis card status
- Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers based on their physician’s recommendation
- Access and properly utilize the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers
- Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register (cash, debit, etc)
- Deliver medications to patients
- Collect and secure payment in form of debit, credit, and cash
- Safely transport product and cash to/from home dispensary
- Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at all times
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior services-related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, which may include specialty retail, hospital, clinic, pharmacy experience or Nurse (RN/LPN), CNA, PA or other medical/health services-related experience.
- High school diploma, HOWEVER a college degree in health/wellness-related field highly preferred
- Applicants must be 21 years or older and hold a valid license.
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $15.80 per hour
For the safety of you and the team, we require proof of COVID-19 vaccination before hire.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location