The Customer Service Associate is responsible for a variety of duties, including providing world class customer experiences to customers, dispensing products and overseeing the inventory. This position also coordinates various events focused on education and awareness, with the goal of increasing VidaCann’s presence and business in the market. The Customer Service Associate also serves as a driver and delivers product to customers as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet, assist, and provide information and necessary services to customers.
- Verify customer ID and cannabis card status.
- Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers based on their physician’s recommendation.
- Access and properly utilize the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers.
- Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register, or upon delivery, in the form of approved payment methods (cash, debit, credit).
- Maintain all online pick-up orders.
- Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at all times.
- Package and deliver medications to customers from home dispensary. Collect and secure payment upon delivery.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers by accurately assessing needs and providing accurate information in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean retail store environment.
- Perform daily cycle count and weekly inventory count functions. Report any discrepancies to Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager to be corrected immediately.
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure accuracy in dispensing and maintaining products and inventory.
- Ensure secured storage organization including inventory barcode on all boxes. Ensure correct labels or barcodes are on products in correspondence to batch, lot numbers before they are put out to sell.
- Restock sales floor inventory following the FIFO model (First in, First out).
- Prepare Manifest and log all returns going back with the weekly delivery.
- Perform key holder responsibilities, if applicable, to include opening and closing duties.
- Work with Dispensary Manager to identify opportunities for dispensary events. Plan and coordinate events, to include internal and external communication, logistics management, marketing, and organization of necessary information and/or materials.
- Build and maintain relationship with physicians in the area.
- Educate event attendees (patients and physicians) regarding the benefits of our products.
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge.
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met.
- Remain fully knowledgeable of dispensary policies, procedures and processes.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior customer service related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, preferably in specialty retail, hospitality, or health and wellness field.
- 21 years or older
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass drug testing and Level 2 Florida State background check
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.55 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location