- Greet and Check-in customers as they enter
- Verification of customer ID and cannabis card status
- Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers based on their physician’s recommendation
- Access and properly utilize the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers
- Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register (cash, debit, etc)
- Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at all times
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior Pharmacy, Nurse (RN/LPN), CNA, PA or other medical/health services-related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, which may include specialty retail, hospital, clinic, pharmacy experience.
- High school diploma, HOWEVER a college degree in health/wellness-related field highly preferred
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $17.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week: