Customer Service Call Center Manager – Trulieve – Clearwater, FL
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Must have a clean background and drug screen
Must be 21 years of age or older
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Attendance/Punctuality, Dependability and Initiative
Must have excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook
Must be able to accurately use computer-based point of sale software systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept
Must possess the ability to respectfully deal with all callers regardless of the situation
Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult situations
Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
- Lead, manage and direct a call center with 100+ employees
- Hire, train and develop call center team members
- Develop objectives and measurables for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Building and leading a strong group of team leads who are responsible for answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, handling difficult issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach team regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Upholding Trulieve’s customer service standards
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations
Call Center Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Ability to lead and manage a large team
- Flexible Hours and ability to work a 60 hour + work week
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc
- Polite, professional phone voice
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)