Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry..
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The overall purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to be responsible for delivering efficient, high quality customer service to patients, patients’ representatives, providers and state agencies. Answer calls in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner within 30 seconds. Receives and responds to all phone calls/inquiries, questions and concerns in all areas. Other duties may be assigned.
9:30AM-6:00PM WEEKDAYS, PLUS WEEKENDS
· Demonstrates helpful and effective telephone etiquette and customer service skills by providing appropriate information to callers.
· Escalate client-related issues to the appropriate staff member.
· Assist in running standard and client reports as directed.
· Exercise discretion to client information following established HIPPA protocols.
· Establishes policies by entering client data and/or confirming pricing if applicable.
· Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
· Accomplishes tasks and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Updates job knowledge by learning new products descriptions.
· Responsible to be updated with new rules and regulations.
· Coordinate with other departments as appropriate.
· May assist with the training of newly hired personnel.
· Maintain clean and well–organized department.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/ GED.
· Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred not required)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service/or related clinical environment, preferably in a medical specialty practice or other healthcare related occupation with transferable skills.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Process all correspondences with adherence with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines where applicable.
· Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical and compliant business practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively on a team.
· Strong attention detail.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Availability to work long hours and flexible scheduled days including weekends
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, critical thinking, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
· Strong attention detail.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
· Proficiency with MS Office applications, Excel, Word and Power Point
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically up to 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/ GED
Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service/or related clinical environment, preferably in a medical specialty practice or other healthcare related occupation with transferable skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or Some college preferred
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully pass a drug screening
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must be trustworthy and reliable
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Call center: 2 years (Required)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place