Job Title: Cycle Counter
Reports to: Inventory Manager
Location: Quincy, Fl
Trulieve is looking for a Cycle Counter who will be responsible for daily SAP cycle count reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Daily SAP cycle counts reports.
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily
- Adjust discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products in SAP.
- Assist in receiving Raw Materials, verifying the Purchase Order matches the packing slip.
- Assist in closing production jobs in SAP
- Reconciling all Packaging counts in SAP
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery.
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- SAP Computer literate.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (State Law)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by shift lead person or Inventory Manager
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace