“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Trulieve Cycle Counter
The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Utilize SAP to process cycle counts on bulk raw materials.
- Utilize SAP to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conduct searches and investigations in order to locate misclassified inventory
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision – publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends process improvements to eliminate them) Secondary Duties
- Assist in receiving and put away process for new raw materials and packaging.
- Assist in transfers to and from production area.
- Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary to fit shelving.
- Scrub and sweep floors on routine basis in conjunction with others.
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
- Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
- Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed as well as some Saturdays
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure proper and full time use of PPE.
- Conform to all quality and safety procedures.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma required; one year of factory related experience in shipping and receiving. · Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues and work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Customer Service focus with the ability to build and maintain strong working and vendor relationships
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully pass a comprehensive background check
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the facility
- Regularly utilizes depth perception, peripheral vision and close focus
- Regularly operates a computer, computer accessories and phone equipment
- Required to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. and consistently 55lbs
- Occasionally stoops, kneels, reaches and carries
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company