Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn
The Data and Transfers Specialist works with and reports to the Production and Inventory Manager to develop and manage Bio-Track Inventory and flower production workflows and their implementation throughout the production process. The Data and Transfers Specialist owns the process of flower data tracking and transfers, and reports to the Production and Inventory Manager.
· Managing workflow by rapidly, efficiently and dependably identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies.
· Promote an environment for innovation.
· Identify, lead and manage innovative approaches to production challenges
· Lead new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through pilot and into mainstream activity
· Recognizes promising ideas and finds ways to introduce them into the company’s future plans and discards ideas that are ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of the company’s mission or abilities to develop.
· Track Flower inventory and data in its various stages of Work in Progress (WIP), finished product and by-products.
· Record and report any discrepancies in flower production to Production manager
· Fill in appropriate documentation and tracking logs.
· Maintain quality control and compliance with the use of BioTrack.
· Ensure all safety and quality standards are adhered to.
· Creating and enforcing the use of forms for data tracking and compliance.
· Oversee Inbound transfers.
· Coordinate with Packaging and Lab for pre-roll batches, grinding and samples.
· Perform transfers to extraction from Production and oversee Cultivation transfers to Production.
· Collaborate on data collection efforts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree or related field
Must be independent and self-directed but able to work.
Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends, and project results
Must be able to work creatively within a budget and use innovation to find ways of more effectively managing resources
Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the company’s industry
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
Must have entrepreneurial skills and experience
Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind
Ability to build good relationships
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Management: 1 year (Required)
- One location