Data Technician- Extraction – Trulieve – Midway, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
This position is intended to assist the Extraction technicians with documentation, record keeping, and extraction tracking.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and knowledge of all products
- Record all batch formulas and recipe sheets
- Assist with cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the extraction Lab
- Assist in the implementation of extraction Lab systems and SOP’s
- Maintain relevant training as new products are introduced
- Track inventory of all consumables
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Ability to work with a team and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to clearly and accurately report batching efficiency
- Follow all GMP, HACCP, and Q/A processes
- Follow department SOP’s, Logs, and associated Forms/Documents
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft office
- Analyzing information
- Reporting research results
- Documentation skills
- Promoting process improvement
- Safety management
- Managing processes
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Supports innovation
- Operations research
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Per state law, Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company