Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Delivery Associate is primarily responsible for delivering products and patient servicing. Accountable for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides prompt, secure, and professional delivery services to patients.
- Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Works to resolve product and service problems by clarifying the patient’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Can recognize, understand and respond to the needs of patients with ease and compassion.
- Keeps current with all new company policy and procedures.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.