Delivery Driver / Customer Experience Specialist – Fluent Cannabis Care – Saint Petersburg, FL
Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment, with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions. Our goal is to inspire, lead, trust and deliver on what we say we are going to do
Find out more at www.getfluent.com Follow us on LinkedIn
This is a dual position, which primarily requires delivery duties as well as in dispensary duties. The ability to gather, load and deliver supplies, materials and products from the dispensary in accordance with customer needs. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, enjoys driving, and is comfortable working in a variety of business settings. While working in the dispensary understand that the KNOX is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you reviewing a doctors’ recommendation and with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another KNOX visitor into a loyal KNOX customer.
- Primary focus pulls, packs, loads, unloads and delivers medications, supplies and basic equipment
- Completes required paperwork including, vehicle maintenance logs, and submits to appropriate personnel
- Complete a Multitude of Tasks in an Organized and Timely Fashion
- Operation of a light vehicle and carrying out operator maintenance.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance including fuel and oil levels, tire pressure, and brakes and report any malfunction
- Report any suspicious/questionable observation regarding patient and or medication
- Verify that product loaded in vehicle matches daily delivery route
- Reach out to clients who will be receiving deliveries to provide an accurate ETA for delivery.
Customer Experience Specialist
- You will also be expected to perform duties in the dispensary.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
- Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and understanding the benefits of Medical Cannabis
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, general manager and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues.
- Minimum of a Associate’s degree, prefer Bachelors degree
- 4 to 5 years experience is required
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s License
- Class E Operator License (Non-Commercial)
- Clean driving record is a must
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Strong sense of priorities coupled with punctuality
- Hold excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
- Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus.
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
- Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Fluent *provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.*
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- delivery driver: 3 years (Preferred)
- Saint Petersburg, FL (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance