MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at www.medmen.com
The delivery driver is responsible for accurately delivering out-bound shipments to all Med Men Florida retail locations and follow all required laws and regulations. The delivery driver will also be asked to assist the distribution center when not on delivery routes including picking and receiving duties and will follow the direction of the of the Inventory Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Load and organize product inventory from warehouse into your vehicle and unload products in and out of truck as needed throughout the day.
- Always keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping document).
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to recipient client.
- Collect signature and/or payments at delivery locales.
- Deliver goods to specific locations.
- Check in with warehouse on delivery progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Refuel vehicle as needed.
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily looking for anything problematic (low tire pressure, tire wear, dents etc.) and report any abnormalities.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while in route, to supervisors.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road always.
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
- Pick up and accurately inventory return shipments from the retail locations.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Requires knowledge of inventory procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices.
- Skills in mathematics. Familiarity with warehouse and inventory management systems required.
- Accuracy and thoroughness required with great attention to detail.
- Requires continuous improvement mindset and experience.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- Clean driving records a must.
- Organization, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills.
“Per Florida statute, a registered caregiver in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) must not be employed by a medical marijuana treatment center or a marijuana testing laboratory, like MME Florida, LLC. Fl. Statutes 381.986 Sec.6. A registered caregiver can relinquish the role of registered caregiver at any time.”
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Warehouse/Distribution Center environment as well as delivery vehicle.
- Physical effort is required. Day to day duties require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Driving within the state. No out of state travel is expected for this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Must successful complete and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.