Delivery Driver – MedMen – Eustis, FL
Our Story We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry. MedMen is the first turnkey marijuana corporation of its kind and is transforming the way people experience and perceive this previously underground multi-billion-dollar cannabis/wellness industry. At MedMen you’ll be inspired, challenged and humbled working with insanely smart and passionate people.
The delivery driver is responsible for accurately delivering out-bound shipments to all Med Men Florida retail locations and follow all required laws and regulations. The delivery driver will also be asked to assist the distribution center when not on delivery routes including picking and receiving duties and will follow the direction of the of the Inventory Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Load and organize product inventory from warehouse into your vehicle and unload products in and out of truck as needed throughout the day.
- Always keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping document).
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to recipient client.
- Collect signature and/or payments at delivery locales.
- Deliver goods to specific locations.
- Check in with warehouse on delivery progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Refuel vehicle as needed.
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily looking for anything problematic (low tire pressure, tire wear, dents etc.) and report any abnormalities.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while in route, to supervisors.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road always.
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
- Pick up and accurately inventory return shipments from the retail locations.
Warehouse/Distribution Center environment as well as delivery vehicle.
- Physical effort is required. Day to day duties require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
- A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis.
Driving within the state. No out of state travel is expected for this role.
Required Education and Experience
- Requires knowledge of inventory procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices.
- Skills in mathematics. Familiarity with warehouse and inventory management systems required.
- Accuracy and thoroughness required with great attention to detail.
- Requires continuous improvement mindset and experience.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- Clean driving records a must.
- Organization, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Must successful complete and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.