GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies,. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
Delivery Driver – The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to pre-determined patients, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading vehicles and providing exceptional customer service to our patients. This position reports to the Supervisor of Logistics and works in partnership with the Security Team to ensure consistent and timely deliveries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products on to vehicles according to company specifications and requirements
- Deliver orders to patients following a set and established route
- Maintain ongoing communication with dispatcher
- Review deliveries with patients to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each patient
- Receive cash payments from patients for each delivery
- Responsible for operating Company vehicle in a safe manner and maintaining a clean driving record within Company guidelines
- Attendance at team meetings and training when required
- All other duties as assigned my Management
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and SMS for drivers is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record; Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Law Enforcement Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Strong customer service skills along with a positive and professional attitude
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and systems
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.