We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
The Delivery Lead reports to the Co-Manager of Delivery or Co-Manager of Operations and is responsible for day to day oversight of the logistics and process of delivery.
The Delivery Lead is charged with maximizing routes through Onfleet, with the ultimate goal of efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of deliveries and proactively solves delivery-related problems. Also, the Delivery Lead oversees delivery payment and inventory management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage Onfleet navigation system to assign deliveries to drivers and optimize routes
- Select a collection of delivery orders (tasks) in the Onfleet dashboard and assign it to a driver
- Follow maximum retail delivery amount per driver
- Ensure all orders are within daily compliance limits
- Create a route as soon as delivery orders are ready and there is an available car and driver
- Notify drivers when an order is assigned
- Communicate delivery issues to customers within Onfleet
- Ensure delivery address is within regulations and to a physical address
- Work with operation associates to increase efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of orders to be prepared and packaged for MedMen delivery customers
- Check all cannabis orders against the pick receipt with the driver before placing in the storage box for the delivery run
- Complete Delivery Cash Reconciliation form before and after each delivery run and report any discrepancies
- Ensure drivers complete Delivery Driver Checklist before going on any delivery run
- Complete till bag for drivers
- Ensure scheduled drivers have the Onfleet app toggled to “On Duty” at all times during their scheduled shift
- Reconcile returned product after each delivery back into inventory
- Manage all cash and pick receipts
- Report any deviation from Onfleet navigation except for BCC approved fuel or vehicle repair stops
- Maintain Delivery documents at the store
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years operational logistics experience
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- An innovator who is business minded
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ethical conduct
- Communication proficiency
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours, flexible schedule, nights, weekend work and holiday availability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
FLORIDA: Per Florida statute, a registered caregiver in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) must not be employed by a medical marijuana treatment center or a marijuana testing laboratory, like MME Florida, LLC. Fl. Statutes 381.986 Sec.6. A registered caregiver can relinquish the role of registered caregiver at any time.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.