Be yourself and bring your best ideas as a Delivery Transport Driver (Full-Time)
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra Wellness in Florida and Texas; New England Treatment Access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The Company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra Wellness, Coral Reefer, and Float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The Company conducts advanced cannabis science through Molecular Infusions (Mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveParallel.com.
We are looking for a reliable Delivery/Transport Driver who is concerned with transporting items in a safe and timely manner. The Delivery/Transport Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct location.
To succeed as a Delivery/Transport Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our fellow coworkers an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about helping others.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to Wellness and Delivery Centers in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing and completing transport manifests before and after distributing items to delivery locations.
- Loading and unloading of cargo from vehicles, including properly securing cargo to prevent damage or accidents.
- Track, account for, and maintain reporting on all items or cargo being transported.
- Maintaining excellent relations with onsite staff throughout the company.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Maintain, clean, and report any safety or maintenance issues for assigned vehicles.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Complete and follow all training and policies for this position.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries, transportation, and distribution.
- Operating commercial cargo vans in a safe and proper manner.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License or State-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load onto vehicles
- Ability to drive for long periods of time and in heavy traffic
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and coworker relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Some computer/technology skills required.
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods.
- The person in this position needs to move heavy totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and move into buildings
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.