Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
We are looking for a reliable Delivery/Transport Driver who is concerned with transporting items in a safe and timely manner. The Delivery/Transport Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct location.
To succeed as a Delivery/Transport Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our fellow coworkers an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about helping others.
Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to Wellness and Delivery Centers in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing and completing transport manifests before and after distributing items to delivery locations.
- Loading and unloading of cargo from vehicles, including properly securing cargo to prevent damage or accidents.
- Track, account for, and maintain reporting on all items or cargo being transported.
- Maintaining excellent relations with onsite staff throughout the company.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Maintain, clean, and report any safety or maintenance issues for assigned vehicles.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Complete and follow all training and policies for this position.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries, transportation, and distribution.
- Operating commercial cargo vans in a safe and proper manner.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load onto vehicles
- Ability to drive for long periods of time and in heavy traffic
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and coworker relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Some computer/technology skills required
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity: an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods.
- The person in this position needs to move heavy totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and move into buildings.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.