6:05 AM ET
As in, stop trying to figure it out. Because it all depends upon your definition of “reach,” and who, exactly, is defining it.
Look, the Raiders, like 31 other NFL teams, have their own draft boards and rankings and really don’t care about your mocks or what Mel Kiper Jr., Daniel Jeremiah or anyone else thinks heading into the draft.
• Did Raiders again ‘reach’ in the draft?
• Judge’s influence grows with Giants draft
• Eagles’ draft shows more support for Hurts
• Dolphins’ draft sets up Tua for success
• Answering post-draft questions for 32 teams
“I ignore it 100 percent, except for the fact that I think it’s part of my job to understand league value,” said Raiders general manager Mike Mayock, who, before being hired by the Raiders in 2019, used to make a living placing values on college