Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
The marketing team is looking for team members who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Fluent Cannabis Care is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, someone with a clear understanding of what it takes to launch a modern brand into digital success. Cannabis is a highly regulated industry and we’re looking for an experienced and versatile Digital Marketing Manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience on digital marketing trends and tactics, a comprehensive understanding of marketing data and KPI’s, managing top-notch web development, and executing mass email campaigns and has basic retail knowledge in a medical and/or regulated industries while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing and programing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a digital brand, we want to hear from you.
· Digital marketing strategy development, execution and reporting. Including email, text messaging, rewards program, e-commerce, digital ads, and social media ads.
· Develop templates to report KPI’s and ROI’s of all of Fluent’s digital marketing channels and campaigns.
· Planning, managing and maintaining Fluent’s email platform for mass marketing emails including updating and maintaining and up-to-date contact list.
· Planning, managing and maintaining Fluent’s direct communications with customers through mass SMS.
- Measure and optimize the customer experience on all websites.
· Coordinating, managing and accounting for the web presence of Fluent including but not limited to: getfluent.com, cansortium.com and other digital ventures.
· Website backend management, including servers and security.
· Coordinating with Point of sales, Rewards Program, Investor Relations and Online Retail vendors to improve the quality of online presence.
· Creating a documented knowledge base of the functionalities of all websites and servers within the company.
· Collaborate with Director of Marketing, Social Media, and Retail to improve marketing in all areas.
· Manage, implement and report on targeted campaigns in coordination with the marketing and sales department.
· Managing project budgets
· Responsible for effective communication and collaboration with the following departments to ensure the success of all marketing programs: senior leadership, production, compliance, customer service, retail operations, marketing & social, and physician engagement.
· Preparing and delivering competitive analysis reporting as requested.
· Assists in developing/reviewing/enhancing training materials, presentations, sales tools, and job aids.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing, web development, search engine optimization, and geotagging/DID marketing.
- Experience in compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing data and KPI’s.
- Knowledge in basic computer science (high level concepts)
- Knowledge in basic web development both Front and Back end, and API functionalities.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising functions and principles within a large organization.
- Knowledge of demographic influences on customer shopping patterns.
- Knowledge of advertising options and when to consider each option for strategic communication efforts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player.
- Critical thinking and business acumen balanced with detailed time and project management skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sharp understanding of consumer insights and use analytical thinking to turn insight into ideas and growth opportunities.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to identify a customer’s needs and provide strategic solutions.
- Strategic thinking regarding marketing and product.
- Experience in retail operations and their integrations with online retail stores
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Experience in cannabis industry and/or other regulated industry i.e. pharmaceutical, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Office and basic computer programming.
- Strong skills in creating reports.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the website, email and SMS databases.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize the digital team’s performance.
- Ability to create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
No supervisory responsibilities are assigned to this position at this moment. This may change in the near future.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Analysis or related fields
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- marketing and advertising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Miami, FL (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)