“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Director of Continuous Improvement
- Initiates and facilitates lean improvement programs and activities throughout Trulieve.
- Responsible for leadership and development of programs that educate teammates about lean concepts that lead to the identification, development, and implementation of improvements at all the Seal & Extrusion operations. Typical improvement activity results in improved safety, productivity, quality, and cost reductions
- Provide CI activity support to the all the cultivation, processing and dispensary operations facilities. May be required to provide assistance to other Trulieve facilities
- Directs and facilitates the ongoing lean improvement process through the use of techniques such as Kaizen, 5’S, TPM, Kanban, Policy Deployment, etc.
- Provides lean improvement orientation and on-the-job training for teammates and ensures that the responsibilities are defined and understood, and oversees the lean projects.
- Teach others to lead improvement efforts, including training on effective tools for successful project leadership.
- Identify ongoing lean improvement training needs and assist with developing and implementing the required training.
- Ensure that appropriate safety and ergonomic processes and methods are being utilized. · Identify needs relating to improvements in safety/ergonomics and assist in developing and implementing solutions to these issues.
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain value stream mapping efforts, CI plans, and calendars.
- Provide support to external customers in support of all the Seal & Extrusion operations value added initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome with positive results.
- Strong change management skills to include the practical implementation of Lean Manufacturing Principles and Concepts.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level using the DMAIC process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all management levels.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and plan use of time and people effectively and efficiently.
- BS, BA or similar degree with an emphasis in manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, or equivalent is desired
- Full working knowledge of Lean Concepts with demonstrated success with SPC (Statistical Process Control) a plus
- Six Sigma experience is required (Green Belt and/or Black Preferred)
- Proven analysis and presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer)
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company