Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry-leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is seeking a Director of Delivery & Logistics to join our team. This position plans, directs and coordinates activities relating to logistics, order fulfillment, and transportation planning; ensures that established goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed priorities, time limitations and with fiscal responsibilities; advises, makes recommendations, and assists in the formulation of goals and objectives; designs, implements and monitors logistics/delivery policies, procedures and programs; complies with federal, state and local legal regulations; and exercises independent judgment in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities and other activities as assigned.
- Oversee Florida delivery, logistics, and warehouse operations across multiple hubs
- Ensure logistics and distribution team provide accurate and timely information
- Set departmental focus to ensure corporate strategy and departmental objectives are met
- Lead the deployment of a forward-thinking, strategic vision to optimize logistics and distribution. Develop both global and domestic logistics and distribution strategies to support the dynamic needs of the consumer emphasizing quality service and cost optimization
- Manage and lead delivery activities to include day-to-day operational execution, contract negotiation, budgeting, and technology integration with key providers
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement throughout supply chain and operations.
- Analyze existing processes and propose improvements and new methods to control costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure project and department goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Ensure the accuracy of all inventory transactions
- Partner with Finance leadership on budgeting and forecasting inclusive of capex requirements
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant variances to the business with root cause analysis for gap bridge
- Conduct top to top business review with Strategic partners
- Develop & drive the roadmap for distribution & transportation strategy aligned to the business strategy
- Keep current on industry trends, technology, and market offerings, understanding impacts on and opportunities for GrowHealthy’s Logistics and Distribution network
- Develop good collaborative relationships with all cross functional business contacts both internal and external
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinate and/or contract personnel, the company activities and logistics/delivery functions, utilizing knowledge of established policies, procedures, and practices.
- Initiate personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions and discipline or dismissal measures.
- Resolve work grievances or submits unsettled grievances to the Human Resources Department or corporate officer for action.
- Interpret and disseminate the company policy to subordinate personnel; and evaluates employee performance.
- Perform other activities as assigned.
- Highly energetic, self-directed individual with at least 10 years’ experience including transportation, logistics and distribution operations, and customer facing product delivery.
- Min of 5+ years’ operational experience in a Delivery, Logistics, or Distribution Center environment
- 2–3-year experience in a director level role
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products, or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Ability to champion vision and influence leaders across the organization
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary
- Proven track record of success in developing teams and future pipeline of talent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for improvement and to implement change
- SLA & contract negotiation that demonstrate tangible business savings
- Strong history of balancing labor, service and cost while meeting agreed customer metrics
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain systems and procedures
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle license and willingness to operate motor vehicles in the course of employment.
- Any professionally recognized certifications in the logistics, security, risk management or compliance related fields.
- Must be 21 years old.
- A bachelor’s degree within Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics preferred
- APICS, Onfleet, and Zendesk are a plus