Director of Logistics & Supply Chain Management – CURALEAF FLORIDA, LLC – Mount Dora, FL
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for the management, inventory control, procurement and secure transportation of Medical Cannabis products in the State of Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring all inbound deliveries to ensure they are handled efficiently and according to facility standards.
- Strategize and implement the overall supply chain strategy including Home Delivery.
- Oversee the Home Delivery Program to ensure State Regulations are met and efficiency is maintained. Also, provide cost analysis to leadership team.
- Manage the transport of samples for testing and finished goods to and from dispensaries.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams to meet business needs.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs and develop BOMs.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors and ensure vendor validation program is up to date.
- Negotiate with vendors for pricing and ensure quality standards are met.
- Manage Procurement process and handle all invoicing in alignment with the Finance team.
- Refine and manage site and departmental budgets.
- Manage inventory of excipients and prepackaged products. Set up appropriate inventory levels, ensure proper quantity of packages/products to meet production requirements.
- Responsible for quality control and proper maintenance of all storage rooms/areas.
- Work with QA/QC to close out CAPAs and perform audits as well as vendor SCARs.
- Making sure all labeling and recording of inventory data into inventory tracking system is done in compliance with the State regulations.
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to maximize productivity levels through efficiencies in human capital, reduction of material waste, and elimination of downtime; continue to develop and improve safety program and best practices.
- Produce appropriate weekly and monthly reports to leadership team.
- Liaison with logistics, cultivation, manufacturing and dispensary operations staff.
- Work in a fast-pace environment where decisions are made quickly.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated and commendable.
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges.
- Experience in horticulture, botany, chemistry or related field preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of receiving and storage areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree and min 5-year management experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to travel to operational facilities throughout the State of Florida
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend or reach for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.