Director of Manufacturing – Curaleaf – Orlando, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the with regulatory standards
- Ensure manufacturing environments are positive, encouraging and educational
- Ensure operational priorities, processes, procedures and performance expectations are communicated and understood
- Maintain quality control measures to ensure high quality product
- Review production processes on an ongoing basis to maximize productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Oversee processing operations functions by creating and reviewing production schedule; study and clarify specifications; calculate requirements; assemble and weigh plant materials and supplies for extraction.
- Responsible for working closely with the Director of Marketing, Director of Cultivation, Director of Security, Director of Quality, Lab Manager, and Compliance Manager to develop/execute production plans
- Responsible for the successful coordination and execution of all capital improvement projects
- Partner with Compliance Team to monitor and maintain proper manufacturing compliance controls with all federal/state regulations
- Create/update SOPs, training records, and related documentation
- Work with R&D in implementing SOPs related to new product development
- Report to President on a weekly basis with updates regarding production and processing schedule.
- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state regulations and federal and state law.
- Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements.
- Maintain strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- A high-touch, credible, visible leader who could establish instant credibility and inspire the team
- Demonstrated track record in team building and driving operational efficiencies
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing or logistics required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Outstanding people skills, organizational skills and a passionate leadership style
- Start-up experience, a plus
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
- Experience in the medical marijuana industry not required, but a plus
- Current Driver’s license required
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check through the State of FL
Curaleaf Equal Employment Employer