Director of Operations / General Manager – CURALEAF FLORIDA, LLC – Mount Dora, FL
Primary Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Oversee, direct, and empower the Directors of Cultivation, Director of Manufacturing, and Director of Supply Chain.
- Partner with Compliance Director to monitor and maintain proper manufacturing compliance controls with all federal/state regulations.
- Motivate, coach and manage team to create consistent, pharma-grade medical marijuana products at a low cost.
- Provide operational leadership to ensure the Florida Team is brand appropriate (i.e. positive, reassuring, energetic, encouraging, educational and welcoming).
- Ensure operational priorities, processes and procedures are clearly communicated, understood, assigned, and tracked.
- Assure positive and productive partnerships with local governments and neighboring businesses.
- Monitor key performance indicators for each the manufacturing facility to continually improve quality assurance, and workflow standards.
- Coordinate and execute of all capital improvement projects with input from Director of Cultivation, Director of Manufacturing and Director of Dispensary Operations.
- Develop team through training and communication.
- Communicate often and effectively with Director of Dispensaries and Managers to continually educate manufacturing crew regarding product knowledge and brand initiatives.
- Recognize and reward team accomplishments.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with the Executive Team.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities.
- Ensure that the environment and work experience reflect Curaleaf’s vision and values.
- Identify improved operational efficiencies and metrics variances.
- Review daily and monthly audit reports and escalate all variances immediately.
- Anticipate future and current product demand.
- Oversee inventory controls and procedures.
- Work closely with Directors of Dispensaries, Cultivation and Manufacturing to ensure proper inventory planning.
- A high-touch, credible, visible leader who could establish instant credibility and inspire the team. Demonstrated track record in team building and driving operational efficiencies.
- 5+ years’ experience in the manufacturing or logistics is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- Outstanding people skills, organizational skills and a passionate leadership style.
- Start-up experience, a plus.
- Strong operations experience, including inventory control, loss prevention, IT systems, and budget preparation.
- Solid business and financial acumen and reporting skills.
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue.
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach.
- Experience in the medical marijuana industry not required, but a plus.
- Frequent travel within the State of Florida is required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Current Driver’s license required.
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.