Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Under the direction of the Dispensary Manager, Assistant manager oversees the operation of the Curaleaf Dispensary. Assumes full management responsibility in the absence of the dispensary manager.
Improves dispensary sales, profitability, and image through extraordinary customer service, protection of store assets, supervising team members in the absence of the store manager.
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers feedback and coaching.
- Greets patients and offers assistance with products and services.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits and Curaleaf service traits.
- Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers’ special needs.
- Supervises operation of the store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, task delegation and scheduling team members
- Supervises the control of the store money including register counts, withdraws from the bank, armored car pickups, safe deposits, change orders and oversees all aspects of bookkeeping including ledger, invoices, cash reports and time records.
- Learns to analyze inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and overstock.
- Supervises receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise.
- Ensures that store/grounds are clean and presentable; manages repair and maintenance; responds to emergencies.
- Supervises operations of assigned location including strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains knowledge of all computer and technology systems and software (e.g. registers, Biotrack, etc.). Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support and seeking solutions.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned, including assisting team members as needed.
- Willing to travel to other locations for training and/or coverage
Daily Planning and Execution
- Assigns daily operational responsibilities and tasks and sets expectations for store team members and assistant managers.
Business Performance Management
- Receives exposure to analysis of financial and performance data for the store, pharmacy, and clinic.
- Reviews and analyzes asset protection data and develops and implements action plans to reduce loss.
People and Performance Management
- Manages team member performance by assigning responsibilities, setting goals and expectations, observing performance, providing feedback and giving recognition. Manages employee career progression.
- Ensures training of team members; provides coaching and mentoring.
- Issues constructive discipline and makes discipline recommendations.
- Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing the vision.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members.
- Develops and delivers performance management for direct supervises.
Training and Personal Development
- Participates in the company and on-the-job training to improve skills and productivity and attends training requested by the Dispensary Manager, Director of Dispensary Operations and other company leaders
- Follows performance improvement plans offered by dispensary manager and director of dispensary operations
- Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, learning about the fields of retail, pharmacy, and management, seeking best practices.
- Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions, and ensuring communication are open between management and non-management team members.
- Assists Store Manager in planning and attending community events.
- Bachelor’s Degree prior to position start date or High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry necessary
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
- Prior retail supervision experience.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer