Dispensary Assistant Manager – Daytona Beach – Curaleaf – Daytona Beach, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Dispensary Assistant Manager is responsible for developing, documenting and implementing practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture.
- Responsible for managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees.
- Assists in managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Director of Retail.
- Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
- Assists in training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOP’s – while the manager on duty.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in business, management, or related area preferred.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry and 2-3 years in progressively responsible retail experience preferred, including at least three years in a management position will be a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer