Dispensary Assistant Manager – Fort Pierce – Curaleaf – Fort Pierce, FL
Curaleaf, Inc. is the largest multi-state operator in the fast-growing U.S. cannabis industry. We are a leader in cultivation, processing, product development, and advocacy, and are committed to offering the highest levels of customer care in our dispensaries. Curaleaf operates the largest branded retail network in the U.S. and has developed three national cannabis brands. Curaleaf’s premium cannabis products are known for quality, safety and innovation, and are available in multiple product formats and dosages to meet a variety of consumer needs. We have an exciting opportunity for a Dispensary Assistant Manager to join our company.
The Dispensary Assistant Manager is responsible for developing, documenting and implementing practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture.
- Responsible for managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees.
- Assists in managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Director of Retail.
- Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
- Assists in training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOP’s – while the manager on duty.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in business, management, or related area preferred.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry and 2-3 years in progressively responsible retail experience preferred, including at least three years in a management position will be a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer