Dispensary Associate – Palm Harbor – Curaleaf – Palm Harbor, FL
Curaleaf, Inc. is the largest multi-state operator in the fast-growing U.S. cannabis industry. We are a leader in cultivation, processing, product development, and advocacy, and are committed to offering the highest levels of customer care in our dispensaries. Curaleaf operates the largest branded retail network in the U.S. and has developed three national cannabis brands. Curaleaf’s premium cannabis products are known for quality, safety and innovation, and are available in multiple product formats and dosages to meet a variety of consumer needs. We have an exciting opportunity for a Dispensary Associate to join our company.
The Dispensary Associate is responsible for ensuring each Curaleaf customer receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. They assist customers with their needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service skills.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale system and process cash.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Collect customer information and input information into POS system
- Perform data entry and manage the customer database.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with BiotrackTHC a plus.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer