DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior Pharmacy, Nurse (RN/LPN), CNA, PA or other medical/health services-related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, which may include specialty retail, hospital, clinic, pharmacy experience.
- High school diploma, HOWEVER a college degree in health/wellness-related field highly preferred
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and Check-in customers as they enter
- Verification of customer ID and cannabis card status
- Discuss and make appropriate product recommendations to customers based on their physician’s recommendation
- Access and properly utilize the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) in dispensing product to customers
- Dispense medication and collect payment via POS register (cash, debit, etc)
- Maintain strict controls on product, cash, and patient data at all times
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.10 /hour