Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a Fluent dispensary in accordance with the Office of Medical Marijuana in the state of Florida and standards set by Fluent. Further, the General Manger is responsible for measuring sales and sales improvement of the team and individual Curators. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining patient services, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, collaborating with human resources and managing operating costs. The Dispensary Manager provides support for all store employees, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news, and product information. The Dispensary Manager maintains highest level of presentation, customer service, and compassion to all patients.
*During the first two weeks of employment, all new dispensary employees will be on a temporary paid training period pending background check and drug test results.*
· Ensure that each patient receives outstanding guest service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, providing, solid product knowledge and all other components of exemplary service.
· Analyze and measure sales trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives in the team and each individual member of the team.
· Train, supervise and evaluate all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s
· Engage and inspire store teams to achieve maximum performance by modeling behavior that fosters a sense of energy, ownership, teamwork, and personal commitment.
· Ensure departmental compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, creation, review and submission of reports, preparation of policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through monthly one on one meetings with team members and audits.
· Performing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reviews accompanied by written plans for improvement, as applicable.
· Conduct and oversee audits.
· Ensure proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations.
· Partners with the Human Resources department and recommends salaries, writes appraisals, and takes disciplinary actions when required
· Ensures a clean and organized dispensary for our patients.
· Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
· Oversee and ensure cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with Bio Track.
· Engage with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary including, delivery, cultivation, and security.
· Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations, and industry news.
· Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
· Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relations.
· Previous experience with retail sales
· Excellent customer service skills
· Leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a retail store setting or at least five years of experience in customer-facing sales in a business solutions environment.
· Leadership and organizational abilities
· Proficient computer skills
· Ability to manage a employees during normal business hours in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong people and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible working hours based on business needs and 10+ hour shifts.
· Ability to maintain and demonstrate a positive, problem solving attitude at all times.
· Community outreach experience
· Ethical Conduct
· Problem-solving attitude
· Customer / Client Focus
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
· Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people.
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
This position supervises dispensary team and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its team.
This job operates in a professional office and retail environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand at a workstation for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on iPad, laptop or desktop for extended periods of time reading, reviewing and analyzing information and providing recommendations and summaries to patients. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work. Days and hours of work vary based on schedule and company necessity.
Some travel may be required but is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent preferred
Two+ years of sales experience in retail operations and at least three years in a management position
Experience working in a highly regulated industry
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must be able to pass drug screen.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location