Dispensary Manager – Port Charlotte – Coming Soon – Curaleaf – Port Charlotte, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Dispensary Manager ensures that the dispensary department operations are in compliance with the Office of Medical Marijuana Use Program and internally approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). This position also collaborates with the Curaleaf leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture. Curaleaf operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the dispensary department in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees.
- Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as admissions, patient consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provide suggestions for improvement to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
- Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOP’s
- Compliance- First point of departmental contact with State and Local regulatory representatives.
- Inventory Control and Management- Ensuring proper management of pre-packaged inventory and inventory movement between the vault and dispensing stations.
- Marketing and Outreach-Organize and lead guest tours and maintaining relationships with physicians, patients, politicians and professionals in the community that we serve
- Responsible for ongoing education and outreach program relating to medical cannabis for the benefit of member patients
- Responsible for maintaining all social media content in a professional way that portrays a best in class company image.
- Human Resources-Partners with the Human Resources Director in reviewing salaries, writing appraisals, and disciplinary actions when required.
Qualifications-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience-Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related areas; Experience working in a heavily regulated industry; 5-7 years in progressively responsible retail experience preferred, including at least three years in a management position will be a plus.
Language Skills-Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills-Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer