- Dispense medication
- Maintain strict controls on inventory
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior services-related experience involving direct patient/customer interaction, which may include specialty retail, hospital, clinic, pharmacy experience or Nurse (RN/LPN), CNA, PA or other medical/health services-related experience. .
- High school diploma, HOWEVER a college degree in health/wellness-related field highly preferred
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Plexiglass, masks required, curbside pickup/no-contact delivery
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location