- Dispense medication
- Maintain strict controls on inventory
- Stay current with latest industry and product knowledge
- Support all marketing and sales efforts of the company to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform other regular duties related to maintaining a safe and clean retail store environment as needed
- High school diploma, HOWEVER a college degree in health/wellness-related field highly preferred
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
Training will be provided to selected candidates. No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
For the safety of you and our team members, we ask that you provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location