Job Title: Document Control Specialist
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Quality Management and document Control Supervisor
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
The Document Control Specialist collects, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that ensure conformance to customer requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center; manages the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary
- Composing, editing and approving document management and quality assurance procedures – Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Standard Work Instructions (SWI’s), Master Production Records, Test Methods, Stability and Validation Protocols and Reports, and Item Specifications
- Working with other departments to compose and/or edit SOPs for new and changing processes and procedures
- Oversight and management of master and control records, electronic and hardcopy
- Responding to and retrieving documents as needed
- Scan and file hardcopy documents, as well as upload documents into electronic documentation system
- This job operates in a professional environment
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace