Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
This position will require the ability to gather, load and deliver supplies, materials and products accordance with company and customer needs and requirements. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, enjoys driving, and is comfortable working in a variety of business settings.
- Operates assigned vehicle in courteous and safe manner.
- Pulls, packs, loads, unloads, and delivers medications, supplies and basic equipment.
- Verifies product loaded in each vehicle matches daily delivery route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure all items are accounted for and transfer log is signed.
- Contact to clients who will be receiving deliveries to provide an accurate ETA for delivery.
- Instruct patients on basic use of medication and answer patient questions.
- When making deliveries, payment must be collected and counted immediately.
- Ensure all payments are logged daily, cash drop sheet is completed and reported.
- Completes required paperwork including daily delivery logs, vehicle maintenance logs, and submits to appropriate personnel.
- Completes a multitude of tasks in an organized and timely fashion.
- Performs routine vehicle maintenance including fuel and oil levels, tire pressure, and brakes and report any malfunction.
- Keeps vehicle neat and clean.
- Reports any suspicious/questionable observation regarding patient and or medication.
- Maintaining a continuous focus on safety, injury prevention in all aspects of production work.
- Must have at least 5 years of driving experience
- Strong attention to detail and safety
- Experience with inventory control methods
- Must have a valid driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must have clean driving record
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Required to be punctual and reliable
- Able to work weekends
- Strong knowledge of Florida roads and highways
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Strong sense of priorities coupled with punctuality
- Hold excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to motivate co-driver to achieve objectives of company
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working in a variety settings
- Adaptability for changes at last minute
No supervisory responsibilities are assigned to this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in and / or operates a motor vehicle on Florida streets and highways. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit in vehicle for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on iPad, laptop or desktop for extended periods of time reading, reviewing and analyzing information and providing recommendations and summaries to patients. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours, frequent weekend work and flexible schedule.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma
Minimum 5+ years delivery driving experience or equivalent
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have a clear MVR
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Facility, Tampa, FL 33610
Location: Facility, Tampa, FL 33610
Job Type: Full-time
- One location