Performs and supports the logistics operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility. Ensures accurate preparation of orders and delivery of products. Carries out tasks including inventory counts, pulling orders, packaging, buildings load for deliveries as well as delivery drop-offs. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Pull requested material for dispensaries per request.
- Build loads for delivery.
- Drive company vehicles to dispensaries for deliveries.
- Load and unload vehicles.
- Verify pulled items match manifest.
- Follow safety and security procedures for material transfers.
- Two years of experience in a general warehouse facility.
- Forklift Experience required.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform order pulling and delivery duties.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work days/evenings/weekends depending on delivery schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Apollo Beach, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous