Dry, Cure and Trim Associate- 1st Shift – Trulieve – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Dry, Cure and Trim Associate
Participate with drying, curing, and trimming in a production scale medical cannabis facility.
- Participate in all steps of the process including intake, drying, curing, and trimming.
- Maintain compliance using a centralized tracking system.
- Ensure all product is accounted for according to company policy and procedures.
- Possess the ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the production department as needed or requested by his/her direct supervisor.
- Work with several full-time employees while creating synergy with members of other departments.
- Create a proactive environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling including drying, curing, and trimming. Job involves handling cannabis plant material on a daily basis.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems with a plant or the product being processed and the willingness to share with management and grow staff.
- Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with his/her direct supervisor.
- Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing high quality finished product.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Education or GED graduate preferred.
- One to two years’ experience processing plant material in a regulated facility preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company