Job Title: Dry Lead
Reports to: Dry Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Quincy, FL
The Dry Lead will direct workflow and lead others in a positive productive manner. The ideal candidate for this position is equally comfortable directing others and carrying out tasks themselves. This role is responsible for overseeing 15-20 employees and controls workflow of Dry and QC in a fast-paced environment. They will work with the Dry Manager to inspect product during dry and bucking for quality defects to ensure the procedures are being followed and meet specific requirements set forth by Company guidelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all employees are aware and adhere to the company’s Uniform and Attendance policies.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP’s. Any questions that the employees have regarding task should be directed to you.
- Working with the department Manager and dry tech employees to accomplish daily tasks.
- Perform daily team meetings with your Team to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
- Complete daily room assessments to ensure product quality.
- Keep track of supply inventory. Make sure to fill out an order form every week.
- Reporting to Management on a regular basis with updates, problems, or comments. Always respond to Manager’s emails unless specified otherwise.
- All other duties as required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling and drying.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and state regulations, with an emphasis on continual learning and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems with a plant or the product being processed and the willingness to share with management and grow staff.
- Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with his/her direct supervisor.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational capabilities, as well as strong computer skills to accurately input and manage a centralized cannabis tracking system.
- Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing high quality finished product.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong understanding of trimming techniques and cannabis pests/diseases
- Prior experience trimming or quality assurance in cannabis
- Strong computer skills
- Works well in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace