“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Dry Rooms Assistant Lead
In this role the Dry Rooms Assistant Lead will collaborate with the Leadership team to ensure the daily functions of the Department are being performed correctly and timely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all employees are aware and adhere to the company’s Uniform and Attendance policies.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP’s. Any questions that the employees have regarding task should be directed to you.
- Assist with daily team meeting with your group to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
- Complete daily Employee Assessment logs on SharePoint.
- Make sure tools and equipment are maintained and calibrated as needed.
- Make sure you are reporting to Management on a regular basis with updates, problems, or comments. Always respond to Manager’s emails unless specified otherwise.
- Possesses a strong understanding of drying, bucking and storing cannabis material.
- Has experience drying cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common dry room equipment including electrical systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. (Per state law)
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must Successfully Complete a comprehensive background check
Hourly wage will be commensurate