“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Dry Room Lead Job Description:
The Dry Room Team Lead role will collaborate with the Leadership team to ensure the daily functions of the Department are being performed correctly and timely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regulates the work flow of the Department and manages the employees on their daily tasks and procedures
- Runs daily moistures tests for rooms to determine which rooms are ready to be brought down and bucked. Keeps record of these reports
- Assigns each trim tech 1 and 2 with their tasks and responsibilities for the day
- Communicates effectively with the Manager about all daily processes, goals expectations, and any departmental changes, needs or issues.
- Unlocks/locks the dry rooms doors and bays
- Makes sure all samples have been taken for each batch and correctly labeled
- Confirms all flower transport bins have been labeled correctly
- Confirms all batches received from transport/harvest are labeled with the corresponding batching paperwork
- Fills out manifests for flower shipment
- Makes sure all processes and polices are being followed
- Monitors attendance, breaks and lunch times
- Enforces the departments rules and expectations and performs coaching forms or write ups when necessary
- Conducts employee assessments for 60 day and yearly evaluations
- Daily employee assessments of their direct location trim tech 1 and 2 employees on each shift
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Documentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Safety Management
- Inventory Counts
- Able to Lift/Carry 40 LBS on a daily basis
- Must be able to Pass level 2 background Check
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise. The hours of operation for this position are 5:00pm – 2:00am, 7 days a week in which we require open availability.
We are an EOE company