If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
In this role, the Dry Room Lead will:
Process and lead the drying, and bucking of a production scale medical cannabis facility.
Train all employees and offer proper technique advice or assistance on a daily basis
Efficiently monitors Dry room staff offers assistance and/or reports to management when presented with a challenging problem
Able to make necessary entries into inventory tracking software and record data
Accurately account for plant and supply inventory
Prepare product for transfers
Preform daily environmental checks and record data, take action to adjust according to policy and procedures
Candidate should be able to efficiently create a daily/weekly action plan according to information provided by management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling including drying, and bucking.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and state regulations, with an emphasis on continual learning and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems with a plant or the product being processed and the willingness to share with management and grow staff.
- Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with his/her direct supervisor.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational capabilities, as well as strong computer skills to accurately input and manage a centralized cannabis tracking system.
- Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing high quality finished product.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
- One to two years’ experience processing cannabis in a regulated facility preferred.
- Previous experience in licensed cannabis production facility preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 60 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company