If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Edible Value Stream Manager requires at least 3 years of large-scale food & beverage manufacturing experience. This Champion will have extensive knowledge launching new production lines in the CPG industry. The Edible Value Stream Manager oversees the daily operation of a cross functional team on multiple product lines with responsibility for safety, product quality, process control, materials management, equipment utilization, cost control, growth, profitability and return on assets of the Value Stream. Ensures a quality product is built to schedule and that it meets customer expectations. This leader is a change agent developing short and long-term goals and creating a continuous improvement environment with an unconditional commitment to safety and eliminating waste.
- Launches Trulieve first Edible division focusing on automation to ramp up volume and meet targeted demands
- Uses cGMP and FSMA as a reference to build a sustainable Edible Division.
- Implements strategic programs that improve labor efficiency, on-time delivery, quality, and workplace safety.
- Interviews, hires, and monitors the performance of team members; reviews and evaluates their needs and potential; develops appropriate cross-training and other development programs. Reviews and approves the performance and merit increase proposals for all assigned associates.
- Assists other Business Leaders (Human Resources, Maintenance, Supply Chain, SHE, etc.) in the development and/or revision of policies and procedures. Serves on various teams, conducts research, and provides input so policies/procedures are developed or changed to meet the needs of the customer and company.
- Generates monthly reports to effectively communicate program contributions, lead-times, on-time delivery, continuous improvement efforts, and manufacturing issues and needs.
- Provides input for selection of appropriate manufacturing equipment to ensure the most cost-efficient solution is available within company budget guidelines.
- Achieves financial targets by establishing objectives, developing budgets, controlling costs, and maximizing use of available assets.
- Provides leadership needed to ensure that product quality meets product specifications and criteria for all products shipped from the Midway Plant.
- Communicates and facilitates meetings effectively. Keeps abreast of emerging technology and industry practice.
- Identifies and resolves issues skillfully and in a timely manner + Ability to excel in a fast pace environment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to create and drive change and effectively communicate throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams. Project and Time Management.
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership qualities plus computer literacy.
- Ability to supervise is essential for the candidate to perform successfully in this position.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Works with integrity and respect displaying a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Good understanding of HR and Financial acumen is highly desired.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing experience with any Global Brands
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Hospitality Management, Operations, Supply Chain, STEM etc.…
- Heavily automated manufacturing experience or Medical Cannabis preferred
- Experience, knowledge or trained in Six Sigma Lean Methodologies manufacturing
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company